Please follow these guidelines.
Have Lots of Fun and share your Creations! That’s what we are here for, but we need to set down some guidlines
- Our challenges run bi-monthly - 1st and 15th of each month
- We would like you to follow The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
- Your creation must be a new one
- You MUST link your entry to your actual entry blog post or gallery, not your entire blog, with mention of and link to The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
- You can enter UP TO THREE (3) TIMES.
- You may enter up to 10 challenges including ours, so that is 9 + us and no more.
Please adhere to the theme, it is very rare for us to have an Anything Goes
challenge, in fact this is the only one this year. We thank you for
entering our challenges, but if the theme is not recognizable, you wont be
included in the prizes or top 3.
- You can create any project you like, card, ATC, tags, layouts, mixed–media, altered art, vintage, digital - all crafts accepted.
- To enable our Design Team to leave a comment on your blog, please turn off Word Verification. Entries through sites that require us to log in, will only have comments left if a team member already has access to those sites.
Facebook Page Entries - If you enter using your facebook page, unless we are
friends with you we will not be able to leave a comment.
Google+ Entries - You may not always get a comment, design team members on all teams (not only here at Crafter's Cafe) do a lot of commenting, google+ requires sing in or sharing.
Flkr and Split Coaster entries are fine we have team members that can leave comments.
- We will use the “random generator” for the winner of each challenge and “InLinkz” for your entries.